Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
VIDAFLEX 710 Premium Natural Silicone Coated Glass Sleeves
A close braided sleeving coated with silicone rubber giving good dielectric strength and moisture resistance. Silicone rubber is extremely flexible and has good resistance to chemicals.
Suitable for the protection and insulation of leads and wiring harness in household appliances, lamps, vehicles, and electrical motors.
This sleeving has UL approval.
- High temperature sleeving manufactured by coating a knitted E-glass yarn sleeve with silicone rubber.
- Capable of continuous operation at 180°C and will withstand short term exposure to 250°C.
- Displays a high degree of flexibility over the temperature range -60°C to 180°C.
- Exhibits excellent resistance to a wide range of automotive fluids and industrial solvents
- Can be supplied in continuous lengths or cut sleeves.
- Classed as self-extinguishing.
- Thermal Class 180 (Class H) according to IEC 60085
VIDAFLEX 710 can be employed in the build of high temperature cable harnesses. It is utilised to protect components from high thermal stresses in a wide range of Automotive and other industrial applications.
Protection and insulation of leads and wiring harness in household appliances, lamps, and vehicles. Insulation of the internal wiring of electrical motors.