Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
This is a true professional-grade hot wire cutting tool, used for cutting different density foam, with fine cutting edge and no mess. Cutting requires no special training or skills, and allows you to create straight edges or complex shapes. It can be used for inclined cutting, slotting, and angle cutting.
This vertical hot wire cutting tool comes with a foot pedal, so it can be used either with the handle or your foot to give more options. It also comes on wheels which helps with mobility when moving the cutting tool around.
- Effective cutting length: 1370mm
- Effective cutting height: 300mm
- 200 Watts
- 230/110 Volt
- 13" Cutting Height, 54" Width
- Angle, Bevel & Compound Cuts
- Cuts from 1° to 90°
- Uses Ni-Chrome Wire
- Includes Variable Power Supply
- Waterproof Grade IP44
Benefits compared to the standard bow cutters include:
- Measuring table ensures accurate vertical cuts
- A defined depth of cut can be set, to ensure accurate cut out of blocks.
It can also be used in the building and packaging industry.
Widely used by everyone from Sculptors to Roofers. It is ideal for cutting Styrofoam and Similar insulating materials. This Hot Wire Cutter comes attached to measuring table that would be ideal for vertical and angled cuts.