Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Our universal antibacterial wet wipes are both alcohol and paraben-free, offering great antimicrobial efficacy, destroying 99.99% of germs and bacterial!
Each pack of the wipes contains 72 individual wet wipes, with each wipe having a huge sheet size of 17 cm x 160cm.
Suresan Antibacterial wipes are truly universal and multi-purpose, offering great for cleaning any surface, providing a safe and hygienic surface area whilst conforming to European standards, EN1276, EN1650 and EN14476.
The packaging is environmentally friendly made from recyclable plastic.
• Offers a simple solution for cleaning & disinfecting hard surfaces - removes the requirement for multiple products
• Convenient to use wet wipes. No complex preparation of solutions nor dilution of disinfectants required
• Single-use wipes eliminate the risk of cross-contamination.
• Alcohol, chlorine and fragrance-free - making SureSan antibacterial wipes an all-round safer choice!
• The Included plastic lid means that the wipes remain fresh and moist once the seal has been removed after first opening.
• Suitable for use on all non-porous hard surfaces
Manufacturer Part Number - OJH-13559
Directions for use:
- Unclip the plastic lid and peel back the label
- Pull out the wipe
- Reseal after each usage to avoid wipes drying out
- Wipe surfaces required and then dispose of the wipe
Conforms to the following certification and specifications:
• EN1276 - European standard for the bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants as proof of effective infection control against harmful micro-organisms such as MRSA, Salmonella, E.Coli, Flu Virus (H1N1) and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa. In order to pass this standard, products have been tested by an independent laboratory and must prove a bacteria kill rate of 99.999% within 5 minutes.
• EN1500 - Hand Sanitiser requirements.
• EN14476 - Independently tested to European Standard BS EN 14476. Effective according to BS EN 14476 against enveloped viruses which include coronaviruses.