Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD
Used Leister Unifloor 240V Floor Welding Machine
This used Leister Unifloor has been Serviced, Inspected and PAT tested by our in-house experts and has been confirmed as being in good working condition, operating at full capacity and reaching optimum temperature.
This Floor Welding Machine is supplied with a de-reeler which connects to the machine. It also comes with 3 extension cables which have 16amp to 16amp connectors either side. This gives a longer cable length when running the Unifloor and when running through a generator.
There is a rocker switch on this machine which shuts off the Unifloor if it comes into contact with something (i.e if the Unifloor hits a wall). The Silicone Wheel is in good condition with no signs of nicks or scuffs.
Supplied with a 3 pin plug - 16amp 230V Blue Plug Converter, as such this can be fitted into a standard plug socket.
Supplied in Green Metal Industrial Carry Case.
LEISTER UNIFLOOR 240V
- A digital display indicates the speed and the temperature.
- Weld up to 7.5 meters per minute
- Reproducible results thanks to digital display of set and actual values
- Electronically controlled heating
- Steplessly controlled air flow
- All floor coverings welded without reconfiguration
- Automatic start
- Compact, handy design
- Innovatively designed device
- Heating and drive infinitely variable
- Rocker switch turns machine off when comes into contact with wall etc.
- To weld all types of PVC as well as linoleum.
- Electronic speed and air flow control system.
This machine is also available for Hire with an option to purchase the machine after the hire period. It can be hired with a small deposit and weekly payments. Please contact our sales team or fill out our Hire Form by clicking on the button above for more details. UK Delivery and Collection service available, price on request. Minimum Term is 2 weeks.
4Z 25m Extension Lead with waterproof 230V/32A plug and socket available for separate hire or purchase with this product, please ask a member of our sales team when enquiring.