- Product Info
Sontex Heat Shrink Tunnel
In good working and aesthetic condition, a great machine at a fraction of the price from new! Includes stand to provide a comfortable operation height as well as ease of relocation when the unit needs to be moved.
Controls include adjustable tunnel temperature, adjustable base plate temperature and adjustable belt speed. All as shown in pictures.
- Height = 200mm (overall machine height 1160mm inc stand)
- Width = 330mm (overall machine width 450mm)
- Length = 440mm (overall machine/conveyor length 1020mm)
- Adjustable tunnel temperature
- Adjustable base plate temperature
- Maximum tunnel temperature approximately 140°C
- Ideal for heat shrink wrap applications
Single phase, 240V machine with variable temperature, belt speed allows for a huge variety of materials and sizes to be used, saving valuable time and money otherwise spent sourcing additional equipment on more bespoke applications.
Advantages of a Heat Tunnel
- Low labour cost
- Increased production capacity
- Improved production efficiency
- Potential cost saving justification
- Time saving operations
- Consistency in product performance
- Quality end products
Available for viewing for demo purposes at our warehouse. Just call our sales department to arrange a time.