Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
This is a replacement wire for the Hot Wire Foam Cutter -HILLCUTTER PREMIUM
Information on the Hillcutter Premium;
The Hillcutter Premium impresses with many technical refinements and its robustness. Its advanced construction achieves maximum stability with minimal weight. The Hillcutter Premium masters all cutting variants. The adjustable wire height, depth limiters, riders and stops allow for quick and uninterrupted work.
Cut Variants: Straight, surface (separating cut), step, Miter, Bevel, Miter Bevel, Concave, cuts for window reveals, Slope insulation cuts (wedges), rafter cutouts
Contents of Kit:
Hillcutter Premium 1,350mm cut length, 330mm cut depth
Transport Case (18cm x 90cm x 65cm)
Space-saving storage and transport: The hot wire cutter can be pushed together to a compact size and then packed in a convenient case for transportation.
Hot wire foam cutter for cutting out rafters: The corner is ideal for use in roof insulation with rigid foam slabs
Hot wire foam cutter for slanted cuts: With the Hillcutter Premium, wedges can be cut along the length of the entire rigid foam slab.
Sturdy despite minimum weight: The extendable stand (height and width adjustment) makes this hot wire foam cutter extremely stable.
Scaffolding Bracket: A very robust and high-quality scaffolding bracket is used for easy mounting on the scaffold, reversible by 90 degrees.
Side Supports: Wide side supports with both sides adjustable miter angle and scale.
Areas of Application:
- Wall insulation
- Flat and pitched roof insulation
- in between rafter insulation
- Advanced construction achieves maximum stability with minimal weight.
- For transport, the device is reduced to a convenient size and stored in a slim case, which measures only 90cm x 65cm.
- This hot wire foam cutter masters all cutting variants. The adjustable wire height, depth limiters, riders and stops allow quick and uninterrupted work.
- Stainless steel joints, as well as the impact resistant and robust construction, equip the Alucutter Premium for tough construction site use.
- Cut length: 1,350mm
- Cut depth: 330mm
- Slab support surface: 1,000mm
- Miter: 0-45 Grad
- Ruler: Millimeter-scale, adjustable with stop tab
- Stand: Integrated, adjustable in height and width
- Plug: Connection to the transformer via splash-proof XLR industrial plug
- Frame: Welded and powder-coated aluminium
- Bow: Powder-coated aluminium with ball-bearing rails
- Weight: 14 kg
- Transformer power with thermo-protection: 220-230V / 50-60 Hz / 37 V, 160 VA / IP 68 (waterproof)
- Dimensions: 95mm x 370mm x 1.720mm.