Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
Skip Personalisation | Request a Callback
- Product Info
- Accepts trims blades or even Stanley Blades
- Blade replaced with stanley blade by taking screw out on top side of cutter
- Cushion grip handles for extra comfort
- Multi angled base 90" - 45"
- Ideal for cutting gasket, small plastic and wooden trims along with trunking
How to Use Mitre Shear
- To unlock Mitre Shear, flip the safety lock into the down position to open jaws.
- To cut 45° angles, place the wood / plastic against the guard and lined up with the 45° mark on the face.
- To cut any other angles, line the wood up with the appropriate angle mark on the fence.
- Always keep the jaws locked down when the Mitre Shear is not in use.