- Product Info
HP-3 Mechanical Crimping Tool
The ratchet controlled tools in the Crimpstar® range, are compact, lightweight and easy to use.
Ergonomical manual tools knew for precision, quality and reliability. Desogned for crimping electrical connections, can crimp insulated terminals and connectors.
Made for technicians and installers.
- High precision investment casting jaws made of special treated steel
- Ratchet control to ensure precise crimping.
- Emergency device to allow for jaws opening at any stage of operation.
- Toggle action leverage to reduce operator effort.
- Automatic handles opening after crimping operation
- Ergonomically designed moulded plastic grips.
- To open jaws in case of emergency push the release lever as indicated
- Several combinations of kits including tool and relative connectors are available
PVC, PC and PA6.6 Insulated terminals and connectors - HP-3 is used for conductor sizes 0.25 to 6 sqmm
Properties Color Black-Orange Height 18,3 mm Width 73,0 mm Length 234,5 mm Weight 498 g Type of action Crimp Material (Body) Special steel Material (Moulded) Bicomponent plastic grips
- Treated steel crimp jaws with high mechanical properties.
- Factory-set ratchet for crimpingcontrol (automatic handle opening upon completion of crimping operation.)
- Emergency release lever which, if necessary, opens the crimp jaws before their complete closure.
- Ergonomically designed non-slip moulded plastic grips.