- Product Info
The ratchet controlled tools in the Crimpstar® range, are compact, lightweight and easy to use.
Ergonomical manual tools knew for precision, quality and reliability. Designed for crimping electrical connections, can crimp End Sleeves.
- High precision investment casting jaws made of special treated steel
- Ratchet control to ensure precise crimping.
- Emergency device to allow for jaws opening at any stage of operation.
- Toggle action leverage to reduce operator effort.
- Automatic handles opening after crimping operation
- Ergonomically designed moulded plastic grips.
- To open jaws in case of emergency push the release lever as indicated
- Several combinations of kits including tool and relative connectors are available
Used for Insulated End Sleeves - HNKE 50 is used for conductor sizes 25 - 35 - 50 sqmm
Properties Color Black-Orange Height 18,3 mm Width 73,0 mm Length 234,5 mm Weight 590g Type of action Crimp Material (Body) Special steel Material (Moulded) Bicomponent plastic grips
- Treated steel crimp jaws with high mechanical properties.
- Factory-set ratchet for crimpingcontrol (automatic handle opening upon completion of crimping operation.)
- Emergency release lever which, if necessary, opens the crimp jaws before their complete closure.
- Ergonomically designed non-slip moulded plastic grips.