- Product Info
The ratchet controlled tools in the Crimpstar® range, are compact, lightweight and easy to use. Features include:
- High precision investment casting jaws made of specially treated steel
- Ratchet control to ensure precise crimping.
- Emergency device to allow for jaws opening at any stage of operation.
- Toggle action leverage to reduce operator effort.
- Automatic handles opening after crimping operation
- Ergonomically designed moulded plastic grips.
- To open jaws in case of emergency push the release lever as indicated
- Several combinations of kits including tool and relative connectors are available
Used for Uninsulated Terminals and Connectors - HN 5 is used for conductor sizes 10 to 16 sqm
Properties Length 234.5 mm Width 73.0 mm Height 18.3 mm Weight 489 g Type of action Crimp Color (Moulded) Black-Blue Material (Body) Special steel Material (Moulded) Bicomponent plastic grips
- Treated steel crimp jaws with high mechanical properties.
- Factory-set ratchet for crimping control (automatic handle opening upon completion of crimping operation.)
- Emergency release lever which, if necessary, opens the crimp jaws before their complete closure.
- Ergonomically designed non-slip moulded plastic grips.