Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
TMS-SCE marker sleeves are designed to meet the wire and cable marking needs of manufacturers with high performance requirements. Made from durable, flame retardant, radiation-crosslinked heat-shrinkable polyolefin, TMS-SCE marker sleeves can be used in a wide variety of applications. The marker sleeves meet the performance requirements of SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5 classes 1 & 3.
The marks are permanent immediately after printing and remain legible even when exposed to abrasion, aggressive cleaning solvents, and military fuels and oils. The sleeves meet the mark permanence requirements of SAE AS8 1531 4.6.2 and MIL-SRD-202F both before and after shrinking.
Both 2:1 and 3:1 shrink ratios are available. The 2:1 products provide a thick, rugged sleeve wall and are particularly easy to handle.The marker sleeves are designed to be printed by computer-driven dot matrix or thermal transfer printers, providing several advantages in terms of reduced errors, cycle time and cost.
These cable markers are what is known as 'High-Performance' applications. They uphold high resistance against abrasion, solvents and military-level fuels & oils. No matter how much they are tried and tested they will stay applied to the application you apply them to. For extra Health & Safety procedures these markers are Self-Extinguishing. With this durability they're a main stay in industries such as:
- Any other 'High-Performance' industry.
These markers use their 3:1 Ratio in order to provide a fast shrink when heat shrinking onto cables. This also allows them to cover a wider range of wire diameters whilst keeping the original print of the marker as it was applied.
Supplied in a thin, flat "ladder" format, the sleeves are held horizontally between two hole-punched polyester strips. This configuration feeds directly from the storage box into a Tyco Electronics-recommended printer. Please see the 'Applications' section for the recommended printers which these markers are to be used with.
Features and Benefits:
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +135°C
- Permanent identification sleeves
- Lightweight for aerospace applications
- Military specification material and print performance
- 2:1 and 3:1 shrink ratio
- CSA Certified
- UL Recognized. VW all flame tubing test rated.
- Quick recovery for heat sensitive areas.
- Perfect for High-Performance industries
- Military Standard Specifications
- Extremely Resistant, perfect for all extreme uses.
- Perfect for industries that use various wires & cables which need durable identification.
Operating Temperature Range: -55°C to +135°C Recommended Printer: T200-IDENT-PRINTER and the TE3112. Recommended Ribbon: TMS-RJS-RIBBON-4RPSCE
Meets the performance requirements of:
- SAE AS5942, MIL-STD-202G method 215,
- SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5 Class 1,
- UL-224 (File 35586),
- CSA Certified (File 31929),
- NSA 937201
- Type MR & MT
- BMS 13-69 Grade A & B.