- Product Info
Ultra Thin Wall Lay-flat PVC Tubing
Order multiple 1mtr lengths to receive a continuous length of that value. For example, order 3 x 1mtrs to receive a single 3mtr coil.
Ultra thin wall, low cost material made of PVC that offers excellent electrical insulation and one of the lowest shrink temperatures of all tubing. It is rigid and resists most chemicals and oils.
Available in a wide range of colours with good insulation for battery packs. Operates up to 105°C and is UL, BS approved. We can offer in-house both sides printing, cutting or perforation.
Will also work as a Tamper Proof Seal.
Lay-flat PVC is available in widths from 7mm up to 300mm. Operates up to 105°C and is UL recognized.
Used for applications requiring a Ultra Thin Wall Heat Shrink
Some of the services we can provide:
- Cutting products to any length of customers requirements
- Cutting with perforation to tubing
- Semi-cutting of label and tubing on spools
- Printing and marking of sleeves ordered on spools or in cut lengths to customers requirements
- Colour printing and adhesive label on spools or in cut lengths to requirements
- Engineering development expertise for custom applications
- Colour matching
- Fast delivery with most products in our stock in U.K.
- Operating temperature range -40°C to +105°C
- Layflat width size range from 7mm to 300mm
- Low shrink temperature 100°
- Self Extinguishing
- Excellent shape insulation
- Available in 6 wall thicknesses (0.05, 0.10, 0.15, 0.20, 0.25, 0.30)
- UL & BS Approvals