Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Thin Wall 2 Core Auto Cables are high temperature wiring cables suitable for use in the automotive, marine and allied industries. They have been manufactured in the UK, and are specified as standard by manufacturers throughout Europe. This is due to their high performance qualities.
These 2 core auto cables have good resistance to petrol, diesel, lubricating oils and diluted acids, as well as offering good resistance to abrasion and cut through.
Cores are manufactured in accordance with ISO6722-1:2011 (Class B) 105°C. Plain copper conductors - PVC sheathed 70°C.
- Sheath Colour = Black
- Core Colours = Black & Red
- Conductor Specification (mm): 2 x 32/0.20
- Conductor Cross Section (mm²): 2 x 1.0
- Nominal Current Rating (Amps): 16.5
- Maximum Overall Dimensions (mm): 3.0 x 5.0
- Suitable for 12v and 24v systems (Maximum voltage 60v)
- Suitable for use at temperatures from -40°C to +105°C with excursions up to +120°C
- Reduced insulation gives considerable savings in weight and volume especially when used in large wiring harnesses
- Good resistance to moisture
- Hard grade PVC insulation offers good resistance to abrasion and cut through
Our Cable is of High Quality and Low Cost that gives you the best results every time. For further information on this product please contact our sales team.
Can't see the Cable you're looking for? Need Volume Discounts? Call 01942 723101