Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
HOTMARKER SP2000 Automatic Marking Machine for Tube, Marker Label & Terminal ID Board
Excellent condition & in full working order, lightly used ex-demo machine that looks almost as good as new having been mainly used for customer samples etc., the machine is readily available from stock, whereas standard lead-time is typically 12 weeks minimum.
Quality guaranteed with a great saving on a new model - RRP £10,145.00!
This is a fully-automated, well-proven, highly reliable and high quality Printing system that we ourselves utilise within our Identification operations to mark a wide range of tubings.
The machine is suitable for both round and flat tubing etc. (up to 28mm O/D or 45mm flattened). Can also be used for marking Flexible PVC plus certain self-adhesive labels (Marker Labels) and Plastic Strip (Marker Plate).
Comes with dedicated Software for Windows and USB Cable as standard accessories
The SP2000 label printer prints direct thermal and thermal transfer printing with a print resolution of 300 dpi. The SP2000 is a complete marking production machine unit with automatic feeding of marker profile, printing and partial or complete cutting function. It has an imporved mechanism for quality printing on hardened tubes in low temperature environments. Sleeves can be completely or partly cut off.
The machine is controlled by either a connected PC with the dedicated software or operable on a stand-alone mode with the LCD display and optional standard computer keyboard (keyboard not included).
Please see the Specification Sheet in the "Downloads Tab" for compatabilities and further information.
- Compact and heavy duty
- PC link connection or stand alone mode with an optional standard keyboard.
- Operation Switches - useful for feeding / ejecting marked material etc. while SP2000 is operated with PC
- Sensors detect various types of errors to suspend automatic operation
- Printing of large diameter sleeves and tubes
- Improved mechanism for quality printing
- Sleeves can be completely or partly cut off (no cut, partly cut off, completely cut off, settings mode)
- Data Storage - max. 1000 lines can be stored in the memory of machine back up by internal rechargeable battery
- Printing method: Thermal transfer / direct thermal
- Print Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print speed: 4.500 pcs / hour (5 digits, 1-line marker on 20mm long sleeve)
- Label Width: up to 28mm O/D or 45mm flattened
- Sleeve Length: 0mm to 999.9mm. No limitations when using the software.
- Power Supply: 110 - 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Dimensions and Weight: (L x W x H): 435 x 290 x 290mm. 15kg
The SP-2000 has been superseded by HOTMARKER, but the manufacturer will continue to provide supplies of spares, consumables and maintenance for many years.
Printing method: Thermal transfer / direct thermal Print Resolution: 300 dpi Print speed: 4.500 pcs / hour (5 digits, 1-line marker on 20mm long sleeve) Label Width: up to 28mm O/D or 45mm flattened Sleeve Length: 0mm to 999.9mm. No limitations when using WinSign software. Power Supply: 110 - 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz. Dimensions and Weight: (L x W x H): 435 x 290 x 290mm. 15kg