Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
TE Connectivity / Raychem HV mechanical lug for copper & aluminium conductors.
TE Connectivity's (TE) mechanical lugs are designed for use in low and medium voltage applications. Three sizes of BLMT cover conductors ranging from 25 mm² to 400 mm². These lugs consist of a tin-plated body, shear head bolts and inserts for small conductor sizes.
Made of special aluminium alloy, these contact bolts are double shear head bolts with hexagon heads. The bolts are treated with a highly lubricating agent. Contact bolts are irremovable once their heads have been sheared off. The lug body is made of a high-tensile, tin-plated aluminium alloy. The internal surface of the conductor holes are grooved.
Lugs are suitable for outdoor and indoor applications and are available with different palm hole sizes. The bolted fitting featured herein is developed specifically for use in medium voltage cable accessories up to 42 kV. They may also be used in the 1 kV range.
- Designed to be connected onto a conductor to facilitate the termination of the cable without the need for crimping.
- High tensile tin plated aluminium alloy
- Shear bolt technology to ensure a good electrical connection
- Solid moisture block between palm and barrel
- Smooth profile prevents damage to insulation or sealing sleeves
- No elongation during installation
- Easy installation with standard socket spanner
- Wide application range
- Compact design
- Tested according to IEC 61238-1 class A
- Larger sizes available on request