Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Our SWA Cables are perfect for a wide range of applications where a heavy-duty, armoured cable is required. Steel Wire Armour (SWA) Cables are used throughout power networks worldwide but are also often utilised within the home when running electricity to external buildings, water features, lighting & much more.
- PART NUMBER: SWA-3CORE-25.0MM
- Current rating: 124 Amp
- 6943XL 25.0mm 3 - Core SWA Cable
- Multi-Core XLPE insulated/PVC/SWA/PVC sheathed to BS5467 600/1000V
- Conductors: Plain annealed stranded copper
- Insulation: XLPE (Cross-linked polyethene)
- Core identification: 2 core (Brown & Blue), 3 core (Brown, Black & Grey)
- Bedding: PVC (Polyvinyl-Chloride)
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Single wire armour)
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC (Polyvinyl-Chloride)
- Colour: Black
- Voltage: 600/1000v
- Operating temperature: Maximum 90°C, minimum bending 0°C
- Standard: BS5467: Electric cables.
- Designed for use in mains supply electricity. These cables are provided with mechanical protection are therefore suitable for external use and direct burial.
- • Direct Burial Applications.
- • Installation of outdoor Appliances
- • Powering Outhouses/External Buildings
- • Power Networks
- • High-Risk Internal Applications