Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Steinel HG 2320 ESD Digital Hot Air Gun 230V
Full security in Electronics Manufacturing. Electronically controlled HG 2320 ESD hot air tool. 2300 W, continuously adjustable temperature from 80 - 650°C. Continuously adjustable airflow regulation of 150 - 500 l/min.
The HG 2320 ESD is an ESD-compliant hot air tool and fulfils the requirements of IEC DIN EN 61340-5-1; part 5-2008ff.
The HG 2320 ESD has a housing surface conductivity of 10⁴ and 10¹¹ ohms and is suitable for use in Electrostatic Protected Areas (EPA). The dissipative housing will not build up or hold static charge when used in an EPA (ESD protected area).
Notice: This hot air tool has no protective conductor terminal to ground.
- Safety Heat Indicator
- 4 programs
- LOC function
- 1-hand operation
- Easy change of Power Cord
- Soft Grip
- Optimised centre of gravity
- ESD Safe
- • Dimensions (LxWxH): 253 x 86,5 x 200 mm
- • Voltage: 230V, 50/60 Hz.
- • Output: 2300W.
- • Temperature: 80 - 650°C, continuously adjustable.
- • Motor: Brush Motor
- • Heating element: Ceramic Heating Element
- • Air flow: 150 - 500 l/min, continuously adjustable.
- • IEC DIN EN 61340-5-1; part 5-2008ff Compliant.
- • Housing surface conductivity of 10⁴ and 10¹¹ ohms.