Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Electronically Controlled Hot Air Gun HG2320E - 009663
Precision digital control. Electronically controlled HG2320E hot air tool. 2300 W, digital temperature setting by joystick from 80 - 650°C, temperature indicated in 10°C steps on LCD display. Airflow regulation in 2 stages of 150 and 500 I/min.
The digital precision tool for temperature-critical materials. The 2300-W HG2320E hot air tool is fitted with a 3 m cable, making it perfectly equipped for jobs that demand greater freedom of movement.
The ceramic heaters temperature can be infinitely varied over a range of 80°C - 650°C at the thumbwheel. Integrated thermal cut-out eliminates the risk of overheating. Airflow can be controlled in 2 stages from 150 - 500 I/min. At just 1030 g (without power cord), the HG2320E Hot air tool is one of the lightest weights in its performance category.
- 2300-watt brushless motor, rated for 1,000 hours operation.
- Digital temperature adjustment by joystick.
- LCD display showing temperature in 10°C steps, includes heat build-up warning function and residual-heat indicator.
- The optimised weight balance and ergonomically shaped handle with soft inlay permit fatigue-free work.
- Non-slip standing surface and hanger.
Service-friendly: the power cord can be changed without opening the enclosure.
Accessories: the HL Scan temperature scanner, a fine dust filter as well as the comprehensive range of STEINEL nozzle and consumables. Sold Separately >>
- Stripping paint
- Shrink heat shrink tubing
- Shrink film
- Shrinkwrap packaging
- Dry out damp wood
- Bend and weld plastic
- Soften adhesives
- Thaw frozen pipes
Airflow Speed 150-500 Ltr/min Heat Setting Temperatures 80-650 °C Power Output (Watts/Kw) 2300 W Power Supply Electric Power Voltage Supply 240 V Product Type Heat Gun Total Product Weight 1.03 kg