Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Stainless Steel Uncoated Self-locking Roller Ball Cable Ties
Hilltop's range of stainless steel uncoated cable ties are manufactured from 316 stainless steel and have a high tensile strength. The self-locking head design speeds installation and locks into place at any length along the tie. The fully enclosed head does not allow dirt or grit to interfere with the locking mechanism. These ties are flame retardant, tough and corrosion resistant and are ideal for demanding industries such as mass transit, ship building, oil rigs, and mining.
For use in all industries from mass transit, ship building, oil rigs, mining etc.
- Self locking design for fast and secure installation.
- Uncoated. Also Available in pure polyester coated 316 stainless steel.
- Smooth internal surface, suitable for all types of cable installation.
- Exceptional quality coupled with outstanding prices.
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Operating Temperature: -80°C to +150°C
- Flammability: Fireproof, Halogen Free & UV Resistant
- Loop Tensile Strength: 4.6mm width: 667N (150lb), 7.9mm width: 1335N (300lb), 12.7mm width: 3115N (700lb)
- Chemical Resistance: Salt spray resistant, corrosion resistant, weather resistant, outstanding chemical resistance, anti-magnetic.
- Standards: UL CERT. NO: E227552