Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Silicone Rubber Highly Flexible Heat Shrink Tubing
Direct Alternative to Tyco/Raychem SRFR
Silicone tubing that is highly flexible at extreme temperatures, with an excellent balance of physical and electrical properties. The tubing resists extreme heat shocks, and exhibits good thermal insulation
Used throughout the medical industry because of its ability to withstand exposure to sterilisation conditions, additional applications include thyristor insulation, fiber optic bundle sheathing and heating element and bus-bar insulation.
Features & Benefits
- Cross-linked Silicone
- Highg flame retardant
- Thermal insulation & heat shock protection
- High & low temperature resistance
- Excellent flexibility
- Shrink ratio 1.7:1
- Voltage class: 1000 V
- Operating temperature: -50°C to +200°C
- Shrink temperature: 150°C
- Suitable for medical apparatus that require sterillization treatment
- Heating element installation and electrical wiring terminal insulation
- Fiber optic bundle sheathing
- Aviation and rocketry support cable protection
- Suitable for medical apparatus that require sterillization treatment.
- Heating element installation and electrical wiring terminal insulation.
- Fiber optic bundle sheathing.
- Aviation and rocketry support cable protection.