Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
The Spiral Guard wrapping range is made to protect all types of hydraulic and pneumatic hoses. This cover protects against shocks, abrasion and deteriorations, helping to reduce equipment downtime whilst being cost effective and keeping maintenance costs to a minimum. It is manufactured with smooth round edges and surfaces in order to prevent any damage to hose assemblies or equipment during use and mounting.
Spiral Guard is made from high-quality HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) and can be easily added to existing or new hydraulic or pneumatic assemblies, without the use of tools. It also comes in handy recycling dispensing cartons for ease of use.
- Ideal for use with single hoses, bundles, multilines and cables.
- Smooth surface with chamfered edges to aid an easy 'tool free' installation.
- Resistant to many substances including glycol and phosphate ester hydraulic fluids.
- Size Range - 7-110mm.
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) -40 deg C to +138 deg C.
- Also available in Yellow.
SPIRAL HOSE GUARD is a cost effective and practical solution for the protection of hoses and cables without limiting flexibility or bend radius. Commonly use on hydraulic and pneumatic hoses, the versatility of SPIRAL HOSE GUARD makes it suitable for multiple applications across a wide range of industries.
Multiple - hydraulic, pneumatic, paint spray, industrial and many other hose types. Electrical Cables and More......
- Size Range - 7-110mm
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) -40 deg C to +138 deg C
- Also available in Black.