- Product Info
Raychem Busbar Insulation Tubing LVIT
Voltage Class 1 kV
Raychem black, medium wall, flame retarded heat-shrinkable tubing LVIT is suitable for insulating busbars up to 1kV. This highly flexible tubing can be used on a variety of curved and bent busbars of both circular and rectangular cross-section. Raychem tubing LVIT can be easily installed in a factory environment using an oven or in the field using a gas torch or heat gun. Raychem tubing LVIT is manufactured in UV resistant material, making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Rayhem tubing LVIT is suitable for both enclosed and exposed busbars and for connections in switchgear, substations, motor control centers and other electrical equipment.
Features & Benefits:
- Compatible with all other products in the Raychem low voltage insulation range.
- Flame retarded
- Contnuous operating temperature rating up to 150°C
- High shrink ratio reduces inventory and simplifies product selection
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- Electrical and mechanical performance are retained after cleaning with hydrocarbon solvent
- Good thermal emissivity and contact with busbars means no derating is needed
- Can be stored indefinitely at temperatures up to 50°C without loss of performance
- UL approved
For further information please see PDF data sheet.