Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
- Contact type = Tab
- Connector Style = Receptacle
- Receptacle Configuration = 070
- Small yet durable wire-to-wire and wire-to-board connectors
- Housing lance design
- Contacts have no lance and do not tangle with one another, making handling easier
- Consist of plug and cap connectors for wire termination and cap housing assembly for horizontal and vertical mounting on the printed circuit board.
- Receptacle contact has a leaf with contacting points protected by a box-shaped shroud; highly resistant to damage from outside.
- Both plug and cap housings have an integral double-lock mechanism, on the wire side.
- Board-mount cap housing assembly available in two types, vertical mount and horizontal mount. Preloaded with posted tab contacts.
- Mark II plug connector is also available which has a double-lock plate assembled into the body.
- Hybrid type connector (wire-to-wire) is also available with signal and power circuits mixed within one housing.
AMP 070 Series MULTILOCK Connectors are a miniaturized high-density wire-to-wire and wire-to-board connector.
The connectors consist of a plug housing with receptacle contacts and a cap housing with tab contacts for wire termination, and a cap housing assembly which can be mounted onto the printed circuit board either vertically or horizontally.
The plug and cap connectors for wire termination are of housing lance design. The receptacle and tab contacts used in these connectors have no lance and therefore there is no possibility of contacts being tangled with one another or of contact lances being deformed.
Contacts are of crimp, snap-in type. The receptacle contact has a leaf with contacting points protected by a box-shaped shroud. It is strong and highly resistant to damage from outside.
Both the plug and cap housings have an integral double-lock mechanism for positive contact loading. Despite their small size, the housings are durable and dependable, and prevent contacts from being damaged by rocking (KOJIRI Action) at mating/unmating.
For the plug housing, there is a MARK II version which has a two-piece type double-lock plate embedded into the body.
This Mark II plug housing uses the same receptacle contacts, and same mating cap housing, as the conventional standard plug housing.
The cap housing assembly for board mounting is available in two types, vertical mount and horizontal mount. To this 070 Series MULTILOCK Connectors a hybrid type wire-to-wire connector containing a mixture of signal circuits (070 Series) and power circuits in one housing has now been added. Standard 070 Series contacts are used for signal circuits, while 250 Series contacts without latch are used for power circuits.
Our Connectors are of High Quality and Low Cost that gives you the best results every time. For further information please contact our sales team.
Can't see the Connectors you're looking for? Need Volume Discounts? Call 01942 723101