Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
SHR PPT (polypropylene protection tubing) is the perfect solution for effective and tidy cable protection. Simple to install, it is designed for cable bundling and mechanical protection. This smaller, sleeker sized tubing is great for things like charger/power cables, Wi-Fi router leads, computer mice, stereo and sound system cables as well as any other application where size may be an issue.
This spiral wrap cable tidy is manufactured from halogen-free polypropylene and offers a simple and fast method of binding and protecting cable looms. It is the ideal solution for binding and protecting cables in industrial as well as home or office environments. Due to its special profile and a handy applicator tool, Hilltop's cable tidy can be applied rapidly and effortlessly. Due to its excellent flame-retardant properties, the halogen-free cable tidy is the product of choice wherever fire protection is essential.
Features & Benefits:
- UV resistant
- Max operating temperature: +90°C
- Resistant to - Alcohols, Grease, Fuel, Mineral Oils
- Follows any route taken by cable
Used to bundle and tidy cables in places such as: Behind TV's At Computer Desks Speaker Systems Christmas Trees And any areas with a high volume of cable traffic.
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to +85°C
- Operating Temperature Peak: Max +90°C
- Volume Resistivity (To DIN 53482): About 10(12) x cm
- Surface Resistivity (To DIN 53482): >10(10)
- Flame Resistance (To UL94): HB
- Density (To DIN 53479): 0.9g/cm³