Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Heat-Shrinkable Chemical-Resistant, High-Temperature Tubing.
Direct equivalent to VITON-HT & VITON-E
- High resistance to impact and abrasion
- Resistance to a wide variety of fuels, lubricants, acids, and solvents at elevated temperatures
- Flexibility at low temperatures without cracking
- RoHS compliant
- 2:1 Shrink ratio
- Operating temperature from: -55°C to +200°C
Raychem brand premium heat shrink tubing is fabricated from modified, crosslinked fluroelastomeric materials designed for a wide range of applications. This RW-200-E is the heavy wall version.
RW-200-E is highly flame retardant and meets strict military specifications.
- Minimum shrink temperature +100°C
- Minimum full recovery +175°C
Specifications / Approvals:
- VG-95343 Part 5 Type E
- VDE-0341 Part 9005
- BS 4G-198 Part 3 Type 12A