Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Turnover stoppers create a very effective double seal for narrow aperture containers.
External serration creates an excellent internal seal with the flexible turnover sleeve creating a secure seal on the container's outer neck.
The head is easily pierced with a hypodermic needle. Ideal for use in Biology, Chemistry, Haematology, Food Science, Technical, Medical and Hospital.
All stoppers are tapered and the cellulose material will depress slightly to ensure a tight fit into the tube or neck.
Turnover stoppers are manufactured from an extremely high grade of silicone rubber and are available from stock in two main colours (red or cream)
This form of silicone has a higher tear strength with less vulnerability to splitting or mechanical damage. Supplied in packs as indicated.
- Hardness 45-55
- External serrations on plug, Turnover sleeve/flange folds down over the containers outer neck and creates a secure seal
- FDA Approved
- Non-adherent and resistant to ageing
- Turnover sleeve folds down over the containers outer neck and creates a secure seal
- Easily perforated with hypodermic needles
- Non-toxic and chemically and biologically inner
- Suitable for temperatures -70°C to +250°C
- Available in red or cream