Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
RPS markers are thin wall, flame retarded radiation cross-linked polyolefin heat-shrinkable marking sleeves for wire and cable identification, assembled as cut sleeves in a "ladder" configuration. Ideal for marking wires and cables by computer-based printing onto sleeves. The sleeves can also provide terminal insulation and strain relief.
When RPS is printed with Tyco Electronics recommended printers and ink ribbons, the marks remain legible, without any post-printing process, even when exposed to abrasion, aggressive cleaning solvents, and industrial fluids.
RPS markers are designed to meet the wire identification needs of commercial and industrial customers.
Features & Benefits:
- Permanent identification sleeves
- Computer printable
- Excellent print performance
- Configured for ease of kitting
- Good chemical and solvent resistance
- -30 to 105°C Operating temperature range
- Minimum recovery temp. +120°C
- 3:1 shrink ratio
- CSA Certified, UL recognized.
Please see PDF spec sheet for full specifications.