Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
RNF100 Flexible, Flame-Retardant, General Purpose, Polyolefin Tubing.
Designed to provide superior mechanical (abrasion, cut-through, and strain relief), thermal, and fluid-resistance performance in demanding environments. Widely used to provide insulation and strain relief of wire terminations and connections. Used for jacketing wire bundles and light-duty harnesses where superior abrasion resistance is a plus. Also used to identify and colour-code electrical connections and wire bundles.
- Min Shrink Temperature: 95°C (203°F)
- Min Full Recovery Temperature: 121°C (250°F)
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C to 135°C (-67°F - 275°F)
- 2:1 shrink ratio
- Superior abrasion and solvent resistance when compared with that of many flexible, general purpose polyolefin tubings
- Excellent physical, chemical, and electrical properties that meet or exceed industrial and military standards for highly reliable, general purpose tubing.
- Flexible: conforms to irregular shapes
- Flame-retardant (colours only)
- Wide range of sizes and colours
- RoHS Compliant