Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
RNF3000 Flexible, High Shrink Ratio, Flame-Retardant, General Purpose, Polyolefin Tubing.
Used for insulation and strain relief of wire terminations and electrical connections. Also suitable for light-duty harnessing, jacketing, and identification of wires, cables and electrical and electronic components.
High shrink ratio tubing with superior mechanical (abrasion, cut-through, strain relief), thermal, and fluid-resistance performance. Used extensively in military applications, for lightweight harness jackets, insulation, identification, colour-coding & protection.
- Min Shrink Temperature: 80°C (176°F)
- Min Full Recovery Temperature: 120°C (248°F)
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C to 135°C (-67°F - 275°F)
- 3:1 shrink ratio easily accommodates awkward, irregular shapes
- Few sizes cover a wide rame of diameters, allowing reduced inventory
- Excellent physical, chemical, and electrical properties meet industry standards for highly reliable, general purpose tubing
- Flame-retardant (colours only)
- RoHS Compliant
- Outstanding balance of properties
Specifications / Approvals
• Def Stan 59-97 Type 2B.
• AMS-DTL-23053/5 Class 1 & 2.
• VG 95343 Part 5 Type A & B.
• UL-E35586 600V, +125ºC (colours only).
• CSA-LR31929 600V, +125ºC (colours only).
• VDE-0341 Part 9005 Type A & B.
• BS 4G 198-3 Type 11B.