Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Raychem Rayrim is an extruded strip internally coated with a heat activated adhesive, upon heating the profile changes from a V to a U section and the adhesive bonds to the substrate profile.
Manufactured from a Raychem radiation cross-linked polyolefin material, the profile offers a clean and rapid means of covering metal, wood and glass edges for all-round protection. The flexible nature of the product allows application to both internal and external radii, as well as straight edges. The continuous operating temperature of -55°C to +80°C means that the product can give protection under the most testing circumstances.
- Installation temperature is 150°C to 200°C
- Operating temperature range -55°C to 80°C
- Available with standard size of 30SWG to 5SWG
- Thickness of 0.31mm to 5.38mm
- Black colour
- On the application of heat above +80°C, the adhesive will melt and flow.