- Product Info
Direct Equivalent to RAY-101-3.0
Internal Diameter 3mm Sleeving Braid with Removable PVC Former. Useable Diameter Min:2.5mm Max:5.0mm
The primary use of wire sleeving braid is to provide sensitive cables with an EMC screen to shield them against electromagnetic, electrostatic and radio frequency interface.
Optimum screening performance is obtained using copper wire braid that can also be used for earth continuity purposes.
Nickel-plated copper is suitable for use at elevated temperatures and for harsh environments or where abrasion is likely to be encountered, stainless steel or galvanised wire is an option.
Features & Benefits:
- Industry standard coverage of 90% or 95%
- Wide range - from 2mm up to 70.0mm Ø
- Excellent expansion ratios
- Normally supplied on removable PVC former
- Also available off former in flat form
- Options for bespoke requirements
- Sample packs available for prototyping
- Packed on reels
- Option to supply in pre cut lengths
Choice of Materials:
- Electro tin-plated copper - This is what you reeceive when ordered unless otherwise stated.
- Nickel-plated copper
- Stainless steel
- Galvanised steel
- Alternative non-ferrous & ferrous materials on request.
Our Sleeving Braid is of High Quality and Low Cost that gives you the best results every time. For further information please contact our sales team.
Can't see the Braid you're looking for? Need Volume Discounts? Call 01942 723101
Colour Codes = N/A