Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
The lightweight Raptor roofing torch is quick and easy to set up - everything is quick fitting so you can connect the torch in just one click.
The Raptor torch combines precision, speed, and safety with low noise levels. Its Piezo Trigger ignites the flame and automatically turns off when the trigger is released. The high-output, shorter flame can be precisely controlled simply by squeezing the Piezo trigger. The kit comes with two burners - 30kW and 70 kW at 58 psi - that can be quickly interchanged. And the quick connector allows roofers to quickly switch from a traditional torch to the Raptor and back again.
The targeted flame is ultra-powerful, however, flame technology helps to keep the temperature of the burner moderate.Components:
- 1 x Raptor Torch
- 2 x Burners - 70 kW and 90 kW (1070 + 1090)
- 1 x Quick Connector (M+F)
- 1 x Instruction Sheet
- 1 x Carry Case
- Weight: 1.16lbs
- Burner Diameters: 41mm and 50mm
- Flame Length: 13.8" both burners
- Max Capacity: 320,000 BTU/hr
- Gas Consumption: 5,22 and 6,77 kg/hr @ 60PSI
- Temp Range: 1400 - 1800°C
Need a Roofing Torch with smaller Burners? Then take a look at the Raptor Roofing Torch 1027
- Weight: 1.09lbs
- Burner Diameter: 1.38" and 1.97"
- Flame Length: 9.8" and 13.8"
- Max Capacity: 320,000 BTU-hr
- Gas Consumption: 5.7 and 14.9lbs/hr @ 60PSI