We are accredited to ISO: 9001:2015, enforcing our commitment to delivering quality in both product and service.
We operate a continuous improvement strategy and have recently invested in the most up-to-date sleeving and marking machinery.
To view our ISO 9001:2015 certificate please click here
Comments from Audit Report from the External Auditor - 23/10/2019
"It is evident that the very high standard demonstrated during previous audits has been not only maintained but improved upon. The current procedures work well and encompass the operations of the business.
During the audit, zero major nonconformity(s) and zero minor nonconformity(s) were identified."
"The following are the notable positive and other findings from the audit:
- Evidence shows that management is fully committed to further develop and improve the quality management system involving as much of the business in developing as possible.
- The management review minutes were very comprehensive, information from this meeting is cascaded down to staff the delivery is via a powerpoint presentation which includes evaluation of a great deal of data.
- Non-conformances are recorded and controlled in a methodical and organised way, continually monitored & all correspondence is recorded along with corrective and preventive actions."
Comments from Audit Report from the External Auditor - 11/10/2017
"During the audit, zero major non-conformities and zero minor non-conformities were identified – Hilltop Products (Insulation Sleeving) Ltd’s management system is effective in ensuring that its policy/s and objectives are achieved, with all audit objectives as defined in the audit plan being achieved and very impressed with the systems Hilltop have in place, along with a workforce that continues to help the business run and grow".
Update of Audit Report from the External Assessment Body - 11/10/2017
The following are the notable positive and other findings from the audit:
- It is evident that the high standard demonstrated during previous audits has been maintained. The current procedures work well.
- Evident that Management are fully committed to further develop and improve the Quality Management System.
- The Management Review Minutes were once again very comprehensive; linking to a Power Point presentation which includes evaluation of a great deal of data.
- The Internal System Database continues to work well from enquiry through to despatch, and staff demonstrated a high level of competency within their areas of responsibility, actively contributing to all aspects of the company's business.
Comments from Audit Report from the External Auditor dated 29/09/2016
"No non-conformances or observations again this year, I am very impressed with the systems Hilltop have in place and the workforce that continues to help the business run and grow".
"We have recently committed ourselves to a Six Sigma Improvement Programme which will enhance and support the measures already instigated as well as highlighting other areas where improvements to our service and quality can further be improved.
At Hilltop Products we are committed to ensuring our products are compliant to REACH (Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals) regulations. Regular communication with customers and downstream suppliers ensure that the status of out products are kept up to date, and that requirements are met at all times.
Hilltop Products are also proud to be actively involved in supplying data to the International Material Data System (IMDS) with details of the chemical breakdown of our materials and the accompanying weights posted to individual customer accounts. IMDS is the automotive industry’s joint development between nearly all the major automotive manufacturers, where all materials used for car manufacture are archived and maintained. Only in this way is it possible to meet the obligations placed on car manufacturers, and thus on their suppliers, by national and international standards, laws and regulations. The materials database set-up by the car manufacturers will facilitate the recycling of old cars and long-term have positive impact on the environment. Something we are proud to support."
Steve Hill - Managing Director