Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
10.0mm Internal Diameter x 1.0mm Wall Thickness - Supplied in BLACK
A Lead Free, RoHS compliant flexible PVC sleeving manufactured from premium virgin compound in a wide range of sizes, manufactured to meet 105°C continous applications. Available as continuous sleeving to facilitate overall protection of cable harnesses, also available as cut sleeves and printed marker sleeves.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible Material for increased versatility.
- RoHS Compliant
- Perfect for Cable Bundling & Practical DIY Work.
- Operating Temperatures from -25°C to 105°C
- Cable Bundling
- Affordable DIY Material
- Abrasion Protection for cables, wires and more.
- Arts & Crafts applicable.
- Continuous Operating Temperature -25°C to +105°C
- Colour Fastness Standard 6
- Insulation Resistance 15.3kV per 1mm wall
- Elongation to break 265% min
- Hardness Shore A 77
- Tensile Strength @ 500mm/min 14.0MPa
- Elongation at break @ 500mm/min 250%
- BS Softness 23