Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
10.0mm Internal Diameter x 1.0mm Wall Thickness - Supplied in BLACK
A Lead Free, RoHS compliant flexible PVC sleeving manufactured from premium virgin compound in a wide range of sizes, manufactured to meet 105°C continous applications. Available as continuous sleeving to facilitate overall protection of cable harnesses, also available as cut sleeves and printed marker sleeves.
The unique properties of this flexible cable sleeving make it ideal for both insulating and protecting cables and wire that are being used in demanding environments. This sleeving can also be used as a cable management sleeve for bundling smaller cables together and creating wire harnesses. The versatility of this PVC cable sleeve means it covers a wider range of applications than any other type of sleeve.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible Material for increased versatility.
- RoHS Compliant
- Perfect for Cable Bundling & Practical DIY Work.
- Operating Temperatures from -25°C to 105°C
- Cable Bundling
- Affordable DIY Material
- Abrasion Protection for cables, wires and more.
- Arts & Crafts applicable.
- Continuous Operating Temperature -25°C to +105°C
- Colour Fastness Standard 6
- Insulation Resistance 15.3kV per 1mm wall
- Elongation to break 265% min
- Hardness Shore A 77
- Tensile Strength @ 500mm/min 14.0MPa
- Elongation at break @ 500mm/min 250%
- BS Softness 23