Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Hilltop's Hilcon P is a flexible, corrugated conduit used for insulating and protecting cables in electrical installations alongside other applications.
This Corrugated Tube is made from a modified polypropylene, characterized by high thermostability and cooling impact strength. Popular due to their excellent chemical stablility which allows them to be placed in almost all areas of a vehicle. This Hilcon-P Tube benefits from being Cadmium-Free & UV Ready. Able to withstand the toughest of environments, this tubing is a reliable industry favourite.
Features & Benefits
- High Thermostability
- Excellent Chemical Stability.
- Modified Polypropylene.
Chemical Stabilities (in the direct contact)
- Gasoline's with 23°C - Well Steady
- Brake fluids with 23°C - Well Steady
- Antifreeze (+H20) with 23°C - Well Steady
- Cleaning agent with 23°C - Well Steady
- Lubricant and fat with 23°C - Well Steady
- Acids (strongly diluted) - Well Steady
- Acids generally - Moderately Steady
Can't see the Conduit you're looking for? Need Volume Discounts? Call 01942 723101
• Automotive, refrigeration, steam, gas and chemical. • Can be used as an inner liner for steel braid. • Used for transfer of chemicals & flammable liquids.