Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Bespoke Printed Stainless Steel Cable Ties
Standard staibless steel tie sizes provided are 200 x 4.6mm, 300 x 4.6mm & 360 x 4.6mm, other sizes are available upon request. Choose either Coated or Uncoated.
Ideal solution for identification on cable ties.
Hilltop supply these in kit format with cable ties and printed heat shrinkable sleeves, they are very simply and quicky shrunk to the cable ties.
We can however also supply them in thier finished format with the printed sleeve shrunk to the stainless steel cable tie.
The way we supply these with the printed heat shrinkable sleeve gives a much better finish than the standard etched printed stainless steel cable ties.
The quality you get with the stainless steel cable tie, partnered with the heat shrinkable sleeve is far better than any other form of printed cable tie.
Hilltop's range of stainless steel Coated cable ties are coated with polyester and epoxy. They are manufactured from 316 stainless steel and have a high tensile strength. The self-locking head design speeds installation and locks into place at any length along the tie. The fully enclosed head does not allow dirt or grit to interfere with the locking mechanism. These ties are flame retardant, tough and corrosion resistant and are ideal for demanding industries such as mass transit, ship building, oil rigs, and mining.
For use in all industries from mass transit, ship building, oil rigs, mining etc.
- Self locking design for fast and secure installation.
- Available in both uncoated and pure polyester coated 316 stainless steel.
- Smooth internal surface, suitable for all types of cable installation.
- Exceptional quality coupled with outstanding prices.
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Colour Options: Black as standard. Other colours available upon request.
- Coating: Pure Polyester/Epoxy.
- Operating Temperature: -80°C to +150°C
- Flammability: Fireproof, Halogen Free & UV Resistant
- Loop Tensile Strength: 4.6mm width: 667N (150lb), 7.9mm width: 1335N (300lb), 12.7mm width: 3115N (700lb)
- Chemical Resistance: Salt spray resistant, corrosion resistant, weather resistant, outstanding chemical resistance, anti-magnetic.
- Standards: UL CERT. NO: E227552
Various colours available upon request