Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
High grade PVC insulation makes crimping easy whilst ensuring complete integrity of termination.
High-quality insulated crimp ring terminal, also known as a ring connector or cable lug. Ring crimp terminals are used for connecting an electrical cable or wire to a stud or a post on an electrical component such as a battery terminal.
This ring terminal is made from highly conductive copper and then tin-plated for maximum electrical conductivity and corrosion resistance once crimped onto a wire or cable this ring terminal will provide a secure and reliable electrical connection.
Features and Benefits
• Copper body material for high conductivity and easy crimping
• Tin plating for resistance to corrosion added strength and excellent conductivity
• Vinyl insulation for electrical insulation and terminal protection
• Colour coded insulation for easy identification of terminal size
• Expanded insulation entry for easy wire insertion
• Maximum operating temperature of 150°C
Used in a wide range of industries for connecting wires to electrical components. Applications include wiring in industrial control systems and industrial machines, automotive applications, communication equipment, power supplies and domestic appliances.
- A complete range of pre-insulated terminals
- High grade PVC insulation makes crimping easy whilst ensuring complete integrity of termination
- VR indicates 'Vibration Resistant' - Extra copper within the crimp terminal (See spec sheet)
- Red Insulation: Conductor size 0.5-1.5mm² / 22-16awg.
- Blue Insulation: Conductor size 1.5-2.5mm² / 16-14awg.
- Yellow Insulation: Conductor size 4.0-6.0mm² / 12-10awg.
- UL approval number: E163810