Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
A range of Male & Female Bullet pre-insulated terminals that combine high quality with competitive pricing.
Pre-insulated crimp terminals are used to terminate stranded wire. They are applied onto a wire and crimped using our recommended crimp tools to produce a neat terminated end, often then connected to another terminal or fixing. All terminals come in packs of 100, and we offer a wide range of sizes to meet all needs. Our terminals consist of the following materials: copper, tin & vinyl.
- A complete range of pre-insulated terminals that combine high quality with competitive pricing.
- High grade PVC insulation makes crimping easy whilst ensuring complete integrity of termination
- VR indicates 'Vibration Resistant' - Extra copper within the crimp terminal (See spec sheet)
- Red Insulation: Conductor size 0.5-1.5mm² / 22-16awg.
- Blue Insulation: Conductor size 1.5-2.5mm² / 16-14awg.
- Yellow Insulation: Conductor size 4.0-6.0mm² / 12-10awg.
- UL approval number: E163810
- Insulation colour: Red, Blue, Yellow
- Insulation material: PVC
- Conductor material: Tinned copper
- Cable size: 0.5 - 1.5mm² (Red), 1.5 - 2.5mm² (Blue), 3.0 - 6.0mm² (Yellow)