Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Medical Grade Non-Toxic National Water Council Approved Peristaltic Grade.
Size 3.0mm I/D x 4.5mm O/D with a Wall Thickness of 0.75mm.
Making the right choice for your silicone tubing requirements is made easy by our comprehensive range of stock sizes.
Being manufactured in our Platinum cured silicone gives you a number of advantages over conventional Peroxide cured silicones.
- Resistant to oxidation, ozone and radiation
- Does not support bacterial growth
- Withstands repeated sterilization
- Non-reactive to body tissue and fluid
- Non-adherence tissue
- Retains physical properties in extreme conditions
- Non Toxic
- Non Yellowig
- No peroxide by-products
- High tear strength as standard
- High gloss finish
- Excellent quality
- Highly hydrophobic
- Extended life in Peristaltic pumps
- Shore A Hardness: 60
- Temperature: -60°C to 200°C
- Bio Technology, Agricultural & Research Laboratories
- Food and Dairy Liquids / Equipment
- Transfer of Sterile Liquids
- Suction Drainage
- As Gasket for Autoclave & Ovens