Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
PTFE Tubing in metric sizes. The electrical insulation properties of PTFE tubing are superb making it an ideal choice for electrical sleeving.
Hilltop PTFE sleeving and sleeves are manufactured from extruded polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). This particular grade of sleeving is intended for use in applications where very high temperature is involved or where severe contamination from fluids may occur. FDA approved so suitable for food use.
Features & Benefits:
- Continuous operating temperature: -70°C to +250°C
- Very high working temperatures. Maximum 260°C
- Non-stick characteristics
- Low friction surface
- Very high resistance to chemicals and solvents
- Very high electrical resistance
- Insulation resistance: 1 x 105 megohm (min)
- Excellent resistance to a wide range of fluids
- Supplied in Clear as Standard - Other colours available upon request.