Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Nomex Braided Sleeving is a flexible tubular expandable sleeving, braided with Nomex (polyaryl-mide) multifilament fibres. Designed to cope with temperatures over 245°C, (the melting point of Nylon) or in presence of Beta, gamma and X-ray radiation or when exposed to high humidity or moisture. The expandable nature of the construction allows the sleeving to be easily drawn on long lengths of wiring and cover a wide range of diameters with only a few product sizes.
Nomex braided sleeving is manufactured by braiding Nomex yarn to produce a thick-walled highly expandable structure. The ready "concertina" action of the sleeve will expand the bore and thus assisting fitting over complex shapes.
- Insulates cables and hoses against temperatures up to 350°C, helping them endure the brutal conditions of military, aviation, fire rescue, and other applications that require superior flame resistance.
- 90,000 psi tensile strength for unparalleled defence against damage from stretching, pulling and other forms of stress.
- Resists oils, acids, chemicals, and solvents, adding extra protection against common destructive elements.
- Dense weave makes for a soft, pliable feel that is easy to handle, unlike other braided sleeving that can be rough and difficult to bend in to place.
Nomex braided sleeving is lightweight, flexible and non-flammable. It will perform without deterioration in the most diverse and demanding environments.
Nomex braided sleeving is oil and water repellent and also offers excellent resistance to gamma and x-rays.
It is designed for the protection of wires and cable bundles against flame, high temperatures and mechanical abrasion. It is used on a variety of applications in the military, railway, marine, aeronautical and electrical equipment industries.
- 1:3 expansion ratio
- Thin wall
- Halogen Free
- Excellent abrasion protection
- Low-temperature flexibility -60°C
- Operating temperature -60°C to +245°C
1:3 expansion ratio
Excellent abrasion protection
Low temperature flexibility -60°C
Operating temperature -60°C to +245°C