- Product Info
Raychem MWTM Medium Wall Heat Shrink Tubing with Adhesive Inner. Size 63/19
Insulating and sealing systems for power cables have to perform to a range of exacting requirements; to be unaffected by years of weathering and ultra-violet light, to stand up to continuous temperature changes, to keep out moisture and corrosive liquids for a generation, to be immune to oils and solvents and to combine lasting insulating properties with low weight, toughness, impact strength and flexibility.
To meet these demands, Raychem developed MWTM, a heat shrinkable medium-wall tubing now in widespread use in terminations, joints and cable repairs throughout the world.
- Seals and protects cable splices and terminations.
- High resistance to impact and abrasion.
- Optional thermoplastic adhesive liner for complete environmental protection and insulation.
- Continuous Operating Temperature: -40°C to 120°C.
- Shrink Temperature: 120°C.
- 3:1 shrink ratio.
- UV Resistant
- Voltage Class 1kV
- Halogen Free