Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Xpert SK2 Universal Mitre Shear / Trim Shear / Gasket Shear CutterThe Xpert SK2 is a brilliantly designed Shear that blends simple, easy-to-use cutting with expert-level accuracy! It's anvil base place keeps the shear stable to cut at a precise angle, said angles marked along the base.Angles up to 45° can be efficiently cut with these Shears! This allows for a wide range of uses & applications, from tight-angled seals to larger plastics. Almost an all-in-one tool when it comes to cutting/shearing!
Features & Benefits:
- Accepts trims blades or even Stanley Blades
- Blade replaced with stanley blade by taking screw out on top side of cutter
- Cushion grip handles for extra comfort
- Multi angled base 90" - 45"
- Ideal for cutting gasket, small plastic and wooden trims along with trunking
How to Use:
- To unlock Mitre Shear, flip the safety lock into the down position to open jaws.
- To cut 45° angles, place the wood / plastic against the guard and lined up with the 45° mark on the face.
- To cut any other angles, line the wood up with the appropriate angle mark on the fence.
- Always keep the jaws locked down when the Mitre Shear is not in use.
- Cutting Gasket.
- Small Plastic or Wood Cutting.
- PVC Cutting.
- Conservatory & Flooring Uses.
Base Plate Angle Markings 45° to 90° Blade Type SK2 utility knife blade Material Steel Size (l x w h) 220mm x 75mm x 70mm Application Cutting of rubber, plastic, leather and strip wood. Maximum Material Height 15mm Maximum Cut Length 50mm Maximum Material Width 50mm (90° cut), 35mm (45° cut)