Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Having only been lightly used, primarily for in-house demos, this Leister Uniroof ST machine is in like new working condition. Comes complete with carry case, weights and guide handle! Pictures are of actual Machine.
This USED machine has been serviced, inspected and PAT tested by our in-house experts and has been confirmed as being like new, both in working and aesthetic condition, operating at full capacity and reaching optimum temperature.
This machine offers a great saving rather than buying brand new and is readily available with immediate despatch!
- Leister Uniroof ST Machine - 120 Volt
- Green Leister Carry Case
- Guide Handle
- Standard Weights
- 40mm Overlap Nozzle already fitted
- Yellow 120V 16 amp UK Plug
The silicone wheel roller is in good condition, with no scuffs or pieces missing. The dials are all in working order with no stiffness, and the speed/temperature/air flow settings work up to 10.
More about the UNIROOF ST...
The UNIROOF ST automatic roof welder is the service-friendly partner for the welding of thermoplastic membranes on flat roofs and roofs with low slopes (up to 30°)
The UNIROOF ST makes it possible to weld all thermoplastic membranes, as well as EPDM sealing sheets. With its ultra-slim housing construction and movable transportation axle, the new UNIROOF ST can easily be used for close edge welding (within 100mm / 4 inches of the edge), on top of parapets, flat surfaces, and in confined spaces without resetting.
- No converting: Thanks to the movable transport axle the UNIROOF masters welding close to the edge at or on top of the parapet.
- Swiss Quality you can rely on.
- The direct-driven, maintenance-free wheel (drive motor integrated into pressure wheel) leads to clearly optimized overall performance and is easy to service.
- Field tested design for ergonomic handling, flexible relocating and optimal machine guiding.
- Greater efficiency at construction sites: The new UNIROOF class brings an additional 38% higher welding performance compared to similar machines.
- Welding roof structure profiles with special profile kit.
- Supplied with Yellow 120V 16 amp UK Plug
The integrated direct-driven, maintenance-free pressure wheel is attractive for its service-friendliness, higher pressure and significantly greater welding speed compared to competitive products.
The flexible roof structure profile kit eliminates hand welding and, at 17.5 kg / 39 lbs, the UNIROOF AT/ST can be conveniently transported anywhere.
The completely controlled closed-loop system - for drive, temperature and air volume - assures that processes and investments, for builders and companies alike, are safe.
This machine is also available for Hire with an option to purchase the machine after the hire period. It can be hired with a small deposit and weekly payments. Please contact our sales team or fill out our Hire Form by clicking on the button above for more details. UK Delivery and Collection service available, price on request. Minimum Term is 2 weeks.
4Z 25m Extension Lead with waterproof 230V/32A plug and socket available for separate hire or purchase with this product, please ask a member of our sales team when enquiring.