Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD
The Leister UNIROOF ST - Close edge welding and service-friendly!
EX Demo UNIROOF ST 40mm Analogue Version - Also known as the Pup! - Supplied in Leister Carry Case.
This EX Demo machine has had extremely light use, it has only been utilised for a limited number of site demonstrations, it’s in an 'As Good As New Condition', Readily Available For Immediate Despatch And Ready For Work.
Free Delivery Mainland UK.
The Leister UNIROOF ST automatic roof welder is the service-friendly partner for the welding of thermoplastic membranes on flat roofs and roofs with low slopes (up to 30°)
The UNIROOF ST makes it possible to weld all thermoplastic membranes, as well as EPDM sealing sheets. With its ultra-slim housing construction and movable transportation axle, the new UNIROOF ST can easily be used for close edge welding (within 100mm / 4 inches of the edge), on top of parapets, flat surfaces, and in confined spaces without resetting.
- No converting: Thanks to the movable transport axle the UNIROOF masters welding close to the edge at or on top of the parapet.
- Swiss Quality you can rely on.
- The direct-driven, maintenance-free wheel (drive motor integrated in pressure wheel) leads to clearly optimized overall performance and is easy to service.
- Field-tested design for ergonomic handling, flexible relocating and optimal machine guiding.
- Greater efficiency at construction sites: The new UNIROOF class brings an additional 38% higher welding performance compared to similar machines.
- Welding roof structure profiles with special profile kit.
- Supplied with Yellow 120V 16 amp UK Plug
The integrated direct-driven, maintenance-free pressure wheel is attractive for its service-friendliness, higher pressure and significantly greater welding speed compared to competitive products.
The flexible roof structure profile kit eliminates hand welding and, at 17.5 kg / 39 lbs, the UNIROOF AT/ST can be conveniently transported anywhere.
The completely controlled closed-loop system - for drive, temperature and air volume - assures that processes and investments, for builders and companies alike, are safe.