Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Leister UNIDRIVE 500 Semi-automatic Roofing Heat Gun Welder 120V
The new UNIDRIVE 500 is a semi-automatic advanced Leister heat gun roof welding machine for single ply (TPO, EPDM, PVC etc) roofing jobs. This tool bridges the gap between the large-scale commercial Leister fully automated machines such as the VARIMAT and the smaller more economic standard Leister guns like the TRIAC range.
The UNIDRIVE 500 has a fully digitalized screen with manageable temperature, welding & blower speed. This hybrid of a machine combines the advanced automation of the larger Leister tools and combines it with the ability to control the machine with it's dual-hand and single-hand grip designs. Nozzles which rotate 180º and a reversible drive make the UNIDRIVE 500 ideal for the most complex of situations within your industry/use.
Why Not Hire this Machine? - See below for details This machine is also available for Hire with an option to purchase the machine after the hire period. It can be hired with a small deposit and weekly payments. UK Delivery and Collection service available, price on request.
The UNIDRIVE 500 offers guaranteed accuracy and results with every use. Being fitted with the latest in roofing quality and technology as well as being fitted with an air dam that is optimized during the welding process. This air dam creates a much more consistent weld whilst the tool's hand-on approach still allows for the human control seen in hand-welding. This machine contains a brushless drive and blower ensuring that there are fewer maintenance costs and disruption post-purchasing of the machine.
The UNIDRIVE 500 combines the best qualities of the tools that came before it to make it the new go-to Roofing & Welding tool for the various different types of material and workplace or DIY uses it will suffice.
Features & Benefits
- Semi-Automatic Machine allowing for accuracy and control cohesion.
- Versatility in use with single and dual-hand grips along size nozzle rotation and reversible drive.
- Designed in collaboration with Industry practitioners and tradespeople.
- Welds up to speeds of 4.5 metres per minute.
- Brushless Drives & Blower for less maintenance costs in the long run.
Included in this Kit:
- UNIDRIVE 500 120V
- Storage Case & Instruction Manual
- 40mm Nozzle
- Nozzle Cleaning Brush
- Allen Key
- Power: 1800W (120V)
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Temperature Max.: 580ºC
- Speed Max.: 4.5m/min
- Brushless blower and drive motor
- Digital display/control panel
- Closed loop technology for accurate control of temperature, drive and blower speed
- Membrane welding thickness 0.5 - 3.0mm
- Pressure wheel with silicon or steel
- Reversible drive
- Reversible nozzle, capable of welding in both directions
- Stable and balanced pressure applicatoin via ergonomic dual/single hand grip design
- Specifically designed for fast detail welding, sky lights, small roofs, circle & radius welding, parapets, close edge welding etc
- Air dam for reliable welding process
- Nozzles available: 15/30/40mm