Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
Used LEISTER TRIAC S 110V Hot Air Welder supplied with 5mm Nozzle
This Leister Triac S heat Gun has been Serviced, Inspected and PAT tested by our in house experts on 07/02/18 and has been confirmed as being in Very Good Working condition, operating at full capacity and reaching optimum temperature.
Offers a Great saving on this rather than buying Brand New!
Features & Benefits:
- Robust, double-insulated, heavy-duty unit.
- Easy fixturing for dual opposing heating.
- Safe, quiet operation.
- Precisely variable temperature.
- Ignite wood chips, paper, coal or straw in furnaces.
- Variety of reflectors available.
- Comes supplied with a 40mm Wide Slot Nozzle
- Tested using the temperature probe and reaches 600°C plus without any problems
- The adjustable dial seems to move freely (not stiff in any way) only runs on top temperature
- In a very good used condition
- PAT Tested via Class 2 appliance and Passed without any issues 07/02/18
The Leister Triac S Hot Air Welder is what we call the Rolls Royce of heat guns. Known as the Leister Triac S or Raychem CV1981 Mk2 .
The gun is a perfect Heavy Duty Hot Air Hand Tool for high quality work. Used for installing dual wall or single wall tubing up to three inches in diameter and for installing SolderSleeve devices. Supplied with Yellow transformer plug.
Also used in a variety of applications including heat shrink tubing, plastic fabrication, roof membrane welding, welding fabrics, vehicle fairing repairs and more! The Triac S is the preferred hand tool for high quality results every time. This gun is reliable, cost-effective and proven hand tool with steplessly controlled temperature range 24/7. Available in different voltages, please contact a member of our sales team for further information.
Used for installing dual wall or single wall tubing up to three inches in diameter and for installing SolderSleeve devices. Also used in a variety of applications including heat shrink tubing, plastic fabrication, roof membrane welding, welding fabrics, vehicle fairing repairs and more!
Robust, double-insulated, heavy-duty unit. Highest-wattage unit (1600-2260 watts). Easy fixturing for dual opposing heating. Safe, quiet operation. Precisely variable temperature.