Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
The NEW MINIFLOOR - efficient and affordable for everyone!
Handy - Economical - Versatile - works with the TRIAC ST / AT Hot Air Tools (Heat Gun Not Included)
Free Delivery Mainland UK...
The MINIFLOOR turns your hot air hand tool into an automatic welder within secends; increases the weld quality, facilitates work, and reduces time considerably. Its use is worthwhile from weld lengths of 1.20 m/4ft., and thanks to its lightweight design of 5.3 kg/12 lbs., the MINIFLOOR can be transported effortlessly.
The MINIFLOOR is ideal for short joints and small projects.
- The only automatic welder with the possibility of connecting a hot air hand tool in the simplest manner. This enhances the fields of use for Leister TRIAC to countless variations!
- The TRIAC hot air tool and its entire nozzle range can be used both for manual welding, as well as with the MINIFLOOR Drive Unit for automatic welding. Investment is already worthwhile starting with welding lengths as short as four feet.
- The sophisticated technology of the drive unit and the drive-sensors enable welding directly from the wall. There is only one required joint along the weld seam, and THAT saves time!
- The 51mm/2 inches minimum distance fom the wall, ensures trouble-free welding around construction pipes and L-skirts.
- The compact low-profile design enables continuous welding in spaces with 295 mm/12-inch minimum clearance (e.g preassembles seat racks on public transportation like trains and buses).
- Despite its lightweight design, the MINIFLOOR offers a welding speed of about 2 m/6.5ft per minute, nearly double the speed of manual welding.
With the MINIFLOOR automatic welder the field of use of the TRIAC can be expanded to countless applications. The drive unit comes with a quick-lock fastening system at the clamp at which the TRIAC is secured. This turns your hot air tool into an automatic welder in a matter of seconds.
The MINIFLOOR clearly increases the weld quality, facilitates work and reduces the time necessary to complete your project. Due to its compact height, the MINIFLOOR seamlessly welds directly from the wall, beneath obstacles with a minimum clearance of 295mm/12 inches, and at nearly twice the speed of a manual welding. The asymmetrical design allows for continuous welding around construction pipes and L-skirts. The guide can be quickly positioned into the groove whereas the guide roller runs precisely along the joint line even if preperation of the groove is imperfect.