Please fill in the form below to receive your quotation:
How To Find Us
Text & Number
Text & Number Element
- Product Info
THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD
This Leister Grooving & Milling Machine has been Serviced, Inspected and PAT tested by our in-house experts and has been confirmed as being in excellent working condition and all operations run at full capacity.
The Leister Groover cuts welding grooves into thick, tough floor coverings made of PVC-P, PE and linoleum with ease. The GROOVER glides on three rollers and cuts a uniform grooving depth even at high speeds.
Why Not Hire this Machine? - See below for details This machine is also available for Hire with an option to purchase the machine after the hire period. It can be hired with a small deposit and weekly payments. UK Delivery and Collection service available, price on request.Use the Groover to form grooves which can be welded with the Leister Triac or Hot Jet. Adjustable groove depth of up to 4mm and minimal vibration make this the best Groover on the market. An integrated dust extraction system means you will never have to clean up after cutting your groove!
- Cuts all types of floor coverings
- Adjustable guide roller for tracking accuracy
- Easy and safe to use
- Reduced dust particles with included dust bag
- Compact Design enables to cut close to floor edges & walls
- Blade recommendations: Use the tungsten carbide tipped blade for linoleum and PVC flooring and the diamond cutting blade for anti-slip floors such as those that contain sand or quartz.
Blades available for the Leister Groover:
- 102.402 - 4mm Blade
- 102.403 - 2.8mm Blade
- 102.404 - 2.5mm Blade
- 102.405 - 3.5mm Blade
- 102.406 - 3.5mm Diamond Blade
Use the Groover to form grooves which can be welded with the Leister Triac or Hot Jet. Adjustable groove depth of up to 4mm and minimal vibration make this the best Groover on the market. An integrated dust extraction system means you will never have to clean up after cutting your groove!
Technical data: GROOVER
- Voltage V: 120 / 230
- Power W: 350 / 700 (2 levels)
- Material: PVC-P, PE and linoleum
- Speed: Level 1: 14,500 rpm (350 W)
- Speed: Level 2: 18,500 rpm (700 W)
- Groove depth adjustment: 0 - 4 mm
- Size (L × W × H) mm: 240 × 205 × 255
- Weight: 6.7 kg (with 3m cable)