- Product Info
NEW - Leister GHIBLI AW 120V / 230V
This hot air tool has a pistol-grip operation and has a whole range of applications. It can be used on heat shrink tubing, glues and solvents, PVC materials and much more.
Thanks to its two-step airflow switching and steplessly adjustable temperature, the GHIBLI can be used for the most diverse applications.
- Weighs less than 1 Kg
- Universal tool for welding and shrinking
- Stepless adjustable temperature
- Two-step selectable air flow
- Welding results independant of voltage fluctuations and ambient temperature
- Ergonomic Pistol-Grip Handle
- Compatible with a wide range of nozzles
- Temperature range: 40°C to 620°C
- Stand supplied with gun for 'Hands Free' operation
- Supplied in a Leister Tool Case